Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


Thank you to all our friends who made Marmalade Hills third year in business possible! Our family truly appreciates your input and support! And we wish you, from our family to yours, a Happy New Year! We hope it will bring you a sea of love, happiness, prosperity, and even more health to all of you and your loved ones.
Looking back at last three years in business I see how much Marmalade Hills have evolved from being just a hobby to a business! I see how much more advanced my recipes have become, how much more knowledgeable I have become about my ingredients and natural-way of living and all the benefits that come with it. I enjoyed every minute of doing what I love most and even though some days it gets tough to stay motivated and not giving up hope, it helps to know that there are people who enjoy what I do and who are also trying to be more conscious about our environment and our planet. We all have to contribute to the big change that we wish to see in the world! Let it be our main New Years resolution! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment