Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving thanks!


Another Thanksgiving is upon us and with it, comes another reason to slow down, count all your blessings and enjoy a company of people who have been with you through thick and thin: your family and friends. So here I am, with a wine glass in my hand and a full heart in my chest, writing this post to all Marmalade Hills’ followers, fans, friends and supporters....
Coming from struggling, post-Soviet Eastern Europe, being the first generation of immigrants in this amazing country and on top of it all, living our dream - there is a lot to be thankful for, and since this is not an Oscar night I will not go into details ;) I tried to dig out my last year’s post and I did! I found it so touching, full of hopes and dreams. Today I am happy to report that one year later we are stronger and better than I thought we would be, a year ago! And it is all thanks to you, because you are that little extra push that I need in the lazy afternoon or past midnight. I want to bring you more exciting ingredients, more innovative natural products and just more positive attitude! Everything is possible if you surround yourself with the right people who are bold, curious, exciting, daring and challenging. This type of people are essential in business and everyday life to share your happy moments and to support you in rough seas. Along the way it was interesting to see how some people, who called themselves “friends”, disappeared into darkness and how new “strangers” came to my rescue. I have learned so much and I am forever grateful for every person in my life who taught me a lesson.

Keep watching Marmalade Hills blossom and know that if not for You there would be no us!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Liana.

No comments:

Post a Comment