Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Phew!

If running your own business and having two kids weren’t enough, we also decided to have some remodeling done to our house.  After two years Marmalade Hills studio has moved out of our family room into a much larger space!  That is what we have been doing last two weeks: we have moved and reorganized my studio and office.  I can finally have my work room in the same room with ingredients and supplies and now my packaging station is next to stock shelves. I hope to save a lot of time by eliminating frequent trips between separate spaces. I think moving Marmalade Hills out of the house will help me to run whole operation more efficiently.  Now I can just leave the house and concentrate on getting things done: making new products, experimenting with new recipes, taking more pictures – all without interruptions by my kids.  I wake up every morning and can’t wait to go to my studio and create! 


Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment