- first 3 miles are a killer! I just want to stop. After 20-25 minutes running is like flying;
- shortest runs are the hardest, because I know that the end is near, it's like "are we there yet?";
- I keep my pace better when running on concrete slabs. Counting slabs and not stepping on cracks helps me stay focused;
- cotton tops, even the tiniest ones, suck! They make me warm even on a cool day;
- running is not just getting out there in good running shoes. You have to have a strong body to avoid injuries and to enjoy running;
- more than 7 hours of sleep lead to lazy runs (this doesn't happen often);
- dogs LOVE licking sweaty legs.
There you have it. Weird but true...at least in my case.
Hope you are enjoying this gorgeous fall!
Till next time,