Friday, September 16, 2011

Introductory Offer + BONUS + Free Shipping


Ready for the best offer yet?! Introducing first part of our new facial care line - Facial Cleansers. These are truly life changing products, in my humble opinion. They changed my life and my skin never felt this great before! Best part, I am not afraid of wearing makeup anymore, because I know that it will be gently, effortlessly and flawlessly removed at the end of each day. These products have been already selling like hot cakes to my close friends and now they are going life on our website. You have only three days (09/16 through 09/19) to use our generous offer, all you need to do is place a $25 order on our website and receive Facial Cleansers Duo FREE! Simultaneously, enjoy 50% introductory discount on our brand new products and last, but not least, FREE Shipping!

Hope you'll love these new products as much as I do!

Till next time,
Liana.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checking Software

No comments:

Post a Comment